Jump Start Your Business in the New Year!
• Did you miss your production and revenue goals in 2018?
• Are your goals for 2019 even higher and, seemingly, less attainable?
• Is the same old business development approach getting you the same old results?
• Ready to consider a new, more proactive and productive approach?
There is a fundamental disconnect between traditional business development and how it is received by your prospects. The marketplace is changing, and the truth is that traditional methods and tactics may actually delay or doom new business opportunities. Why not re-engineer your thinking and approach to align more closely with the reasons a prospective client might want to do business with you?
If you're finally ready to make the commitment to fine-tune your sales process and meet 2019 head-on, join us for this special event:
Ethical Communications Practices for
Financial and Insurance Professionals
Thursday, February 14, 2019
9:00am – 12:00pm
(Registration begins at 8:30am)
Grand Hyatt, 2900 Bayport Drive, Tampa, FL 33607
Join us and discover how to:
• Uncover and qualify new business opportunities
• Better determine when and if your prospects are going to do business with you
• Shorten your closing cycle and get "yes-or-no" decisions quicker
• Reduce or eliminate stalls and objections and “think-it-overs” from your prospects
• Obtaining quality referrals and introductions
• Avoid falling into the trap of “unpaid consulting”
You'll come away with tools, tips and techniques you can employ in your business development efforts immediately!
Cost for TBAHU and NAIFA members only $199.00 (50% off “retail”)
Session qualifies for 3 CE’s