“Lessons from Women in Financial Services & Serving the Women’s Market”
You don’t have to look very far in the greater Tampa Bay area to meet up with a wealth of successful women in financial services. But in an industry that desperately seeks new talent, offers unlimited income potential, and provides what might be “the best” career for work-family balance, women account for just 16% of all financial advisors. Why? What does this mean to advisors looking to serve the needs of the women’s market while building a sustainable practice?
By the numbers:
- Women currently hold 51% of the nation’s wealth.
- Women represent 30% of all small business owners.
- Women are the primary earners in 40% of all households.
- Women are the primary caregivers in 66% of home-care cases.
- Women report that only 54% can plan to retire after the age of 65 if at all.
Join us as at the NAIFA Tampa Women Advisors Forum and hear first-hand how our highly accomplished panel are transcending unique challenges and building their practices. Learn how communications strategies, branding, value proposition, networking, mentoring, and practice management lead to success in the women’s market and beyond. This is a rare opportunity to hear directly from some of the most well-respected women in Tampa Bay financial services.